19th Toronto Post-ASMS Mass Spec Symposium
Free-to-Attend Mass Spectrometry Users' Meeting
October 21, 2019 (Monday), from 3:15pm to 9:30pm
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport
Oral Sessions, Poster Presentations and Exhibition
Time and Location
Time of Meeting:
3:15pm - 9:30pm, October 21, 2019 (Monday)
Location of Meeting:
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport - 33 Carlson Ct, Toronto, ON M9W 6H5 (see Google map below) CENTRAL LOCATION in GTA - right by Pearson!!!
Dinner, Refreshments and Entertainment:
- Complementary Refreshments at 3:15pm
- Complementary Hot Buffet Dinner at 5:30pm - Good Science & Good Food!
- Complementary Desserts Station at 7:30pm - Time to Enjoy some Sweets!
- Finale Raffle at 9:30pm - Three Winners, Each will Receive a VISA Gift Card of $100
CFABS will pay for your parking at the hotel. All you need to do is to register your car plate number at the Post-ASMS Symposium Registration Desk.
Again in 2019, we will cover your parking expenses in Toronto - for ALL Attendees:
- Due to the prime location of Toronto hotel (right by the Pearson Airport), there is the payment parking at the hotel. We will cover your hotel parking expenses. All you need to do is to register your car plate number at the Post-ASMS Symposium Registration Desk.
Again in 2019, if you are students, Get your taxi/uber fare or driving mileage reimbursed by us (conditions apply):
- If you are full-time students, and there are three of you sharing one cab/uber coming from downtown Toronto, please present yourself at the registration desk to have your full fare covered. We will reimburse you with 2 times of the amount on the receipt to cover your ride back too.
- If you are full-time students, and there are three of you sharing one car coming from long distance, such as Waterloo, Guelph, London, Windsor, Peterborough, Kingston etc, please present yourself at the registraiton desk to have your mileage (back and forth) coverd by us.
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport is conveniently located at the corner of Dixon Road and Hwy 27 - a Central location in the GTA